Going to London was on my bucket list for as long as I can remember. At this point I think I’d rather get an unnecessary colonoscopy. Possibly also a root canal…..at the same time.
Anyway, here they are…
- London murder rate is higher than NYC. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/480860002
- Being “offensive” can get you fined or land you in jail. https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/count-dankula-freedom-of-speech-comedy-joke-iran-offended-a8270631.html
- You have to be very careful where you leave your bacon sandwiches. It could get you imprisoned… https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/muslim-hate-crime-bacon-mosque-man-jailed-15-years-michael-wolfe-florida-a8098926.html
- And then murdered……
- I happen to be severely allergic to “knife crime epidemics”. Maybe you are as well…
- Pretty soon you will have to cut your steak with…a spoon, I guess? (I assume forks will be banned next)
- Machete attacks every 90 minutes…..
- Also if you happen to go to one of the “no go zones” in London, you may be the victim of an acid attack.
- Muslim pedophile rape gangs have been operating in the UK for years and are referred to as Asian “grooming gangs” because it sounds more Politically correct……
- If you try to report news of this to your fellow citizens you could go to jail….or worse.